perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Mag Gam" <magaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about open()
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:37:32 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Perrin.

I am trying to change DocumentRoot because, currently I am using open()  to
load templates for my website. I have header, menu, footer in 3 seperate
files, and I generate content like that. It works fine now, just not too
dynamic when I want to move the stuff around. I have
open("/var/www/perl/header.file") hardcoded, which is a pain. I just want
open ("header.file").

If I do open("header.file") its trying to read from DocumentRoot ie.
/var/www/header.inc, which does not exist.