perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@habitatlife.com>
Subject Re: Find the values of Apache2::Const
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:38:53 GMT
I only ask because I tried a $r->status(Apache2::Const::OK) and got a
500 returned in the header
even though my handler returned with Apache::Const::OK also...

To avoid the 500 header I had to do $r->status(200);  I imagine the
status code isn't going to change
too soon, so I ought to be okay, right?

> This isn't exactly a "list" of them, but it might point you in the
> right direction.  They're buried pretty well, it seems.

Yeah, I figured it was in c, I stopped at the XSLoader.pm package....

Thanks,
Boysenberry