perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Can output filter return "page not found"?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 06:09:36 GMT
If you're using the bucket brigade API you'd have to intercept the
headers and modify them there.  You might have an easier time doing
something like this using the stream API, but i don't really know, just
taking a shot in the dark.  I'd think that it's certainly possible
though, somehow.

That said you might be better served catching whatever situation is
causing you to want to do this earlier in the request cycle and keeping
the response phase from doing whatever it wants to do in the first place
and just causing the 404 to happen then.

Adam