perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ben van Staveren <benvanstave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache responce time for each request
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:31:25 GMT
You can time how long it takes for someone to download the movie,
which isn't equal to the time it takes them to view it. Viewing
statistics can only be had from the player, so as long as your player
reports back when someone started viewing and when they hit the pause/
stop/play buttons, you can reconstruct how long they've viewed the
movie for.