perl-modperl mailing list archives

From adam.pr...@utoronto.ca
Subject Re: DBD::Sybase / freetds / Apache::DBI / ?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:06:29 GMT
This turned out to just be a misconfiguration more than anything else.
  the dsn was getting changed by some rogue code, and as a result it
wasn't defined in the freetds.conf, however, the new servername
resolved fine through DNS so it still connected ok.  The problem was
that it defaulted to using the default TDS level of 4.2, which doesn't
support ntext.

bleh.

Adam

Quoting adam.prime@utoronto.ca: