perl-modperl mailing list archives

From CraigT <ct8...@yahoo.com>
Subject How will I know when I'm ready for mod_perl?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:41:51 GMT

Hello,

I've developed an application that just come up under the PerlRun handler.
I have no Apache errors.

I'm have strict everywhere, no global variables, and all subroutines are
stand-alone objects with well defined interfaces in and out.   I have code
in a startup.pl file executed by the HTTPD process that defines the mod_perl
handler and registry and puts my cgi-bin code into the mod_perl registry and
it seems to work.

My question is Is there anything else I need to do to try this code out
under mod_perl?   Maybe the answer is Keep reading the docs?

Thanks in advance for any help.

craigt