perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "David Willams" <davwil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: global vs multi-process
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:34:45 GMT
Perrin - Thank you for your excellent, detailed response and experience.  I
did not consider your proxy scenario and I will probably revisit both it and
your Berkley scenario a bit later.

Obviously, I'm not involved with apache internals, but are you saying it's
architecturally impossible for apache to somehow manage a hash that can, at
the same time, be available (read-only) to child processes?

- D