perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: +ParseHeaders random corruption
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:26:10 GMT
Mark Farver wrote:
> Perrin Harkins wrote:
>> On 9/21/07, Mark Farver <mfarver@mindbent.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Searching my harddrive, those strings appear in the mysql driver but we've
>>> seen chunks of the gpl, and other weird random data in those errors.  It
>>> almost looks like a wild pointer.
>>>
>> Maybe some kind of threading issue?  Are you running the prefork MPM?
>
> I thought that too, but we're running the prefork MPM.

Souds like a script that sometimes sends out headers, sometimes doesn't.

How does this behave when running under single-user mode ? I would venture
a guess that it has to do with some global code printing headers triggered
at require/use time or some such. PerlRun is quite different between mod_perl
1 and 2.