perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Nguyen Vu Hung <vu-h...@cnt.mxt.nes.nec.co.jp>
Subject Re: Newbie - Samples or Tutorials
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:45:25 GMT
Hotscripts.com has tons of tutorials[1] and sample code[2]

By reading such tutorials, you will be able to write code, quite fast,
but dirty. After that, a reference and actual code from *good* perl
applications are your good friends. See [2].

For the performance of mp, speaking of my own experience: It is fast
in comparison with other languages.

But you can google.

[1] http://www.hotscripts.com/CGI_and_Perl/Tips_and_Tutorials/index.html
[2] http://www.hotscripts.com/CGI_and_Perl/