perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl and sqlrelay
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:31:07 GMT
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:36:01 +0100 (BST)
Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> This is just a feeler for info. I've played with sqlrelay on my local
> machine with mp2 and liked it. I'm now thinking of using it within
> our production environment at work.
>
> Has anyone used this with mp2 within a production environment and if
> so, can you inform me of its pros/cons.

  I've used it before in a smaller/low traffic production environment,
  it seemed to work fine for what we needed it for.  But I can't
  vouch for how well it would do in a larger scale environment.

   Frank Wiles, Revolution Systems, LLC.
     Personal : frank@wiles.org  http://www.wiles.org
     Work     : frank@revsys.com http://www.revsys.com