perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Graham TerMarsch <>
Subject Re: RFC: Apache2::Filter::Minifier::JavaScript
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:44:03 GMT
On Thursday 20 September 2007 6:45 am, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> Graham TerMarsch wrote:
> > I've been working on some projects needing JS minification recently and
> > wanted to ping others and find out if anyone else would find it useful to
> > have a mod_perl2 filter that auto-minified your JS (using
> > JavaScript::Minifier)...
> see also

I'd seen HTML::Clean before, and had considered making a separate minifier
module along those lines.  I actually hadn't seen that version of it, though;
I missed the dev releases.

Thanks for the pointer though Geoff, I'll have a look at the latest
Apache::Clean release and see what useful tidbits of info are in there that
I've missed.

Graham TerMarsch

View raw message