perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Peter Lytle" <p...@bluecampaigns.com>
Subject RE: PDF creation tools
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 02:58:50 GMT
I have done a good bit of work with PDF::API2 - it's not extensively
documented (that's an understatement) but from what I've found, it seems to
be the most complete, at least for a Perl tool.

Peter Lytle

Blue Campaign Solutions
Peter Lytle, Principal
pete@bluecampaigns.com
www.bluecampaigns.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Whillers [mailto:mod-perl@whohasit.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:47 PM
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: PDF creation tools

Hello,

I'm looking for a fast and simple module for creating simple PDF format
documents from mostly text data and possibly some small images (i.e. icons,
etc.).

Lot's of tools available on either CPAN or Source Forge, but it's been a
while since I've looked at these and I'm guessing 1 or 2 have risen to the
top inside the mod_perl community.

Any recommedations?