Hi Perrin, Thanks for the response.
I am using threaded MPM.

The self-contained program that I created crashes if I set the stack size to 256K (using ulimit -s). At higher stack size limits it works fine.  That's why I want to try bumping up the stack size for apache/mod_perl. So far I have not been able to find out if that is possible in apache2. 0.

On 8/14/07, Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com> wrote:
On 8/14/07, Manoj Bist <manoj.bist1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to change the stack size in mod_perl(Similar to ulimit -s
> unlimited etc.)?

The stack size?  What are you trying to do?  I'm not aware of anything
special about stack size in mod_perl that would be different from any
other compiled C program.

Also, why do you mention threads?  Are you running a threaded MPM?
Unless you're on Windows, I'd advise you to run prefork.

- Perrin