perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Matthieu FEREYRE" <matthieu.fere...@sagem.com>
Subject Disconnection from basic auth
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:10:24 GMT
I use a basic authentification (Apache2::Access) wich works fine, but my
question is :
How do I disconnect users ?
The disconnection is done when they close their webbrowser (Apache will
ask the login/password the next time they enter the website).
But i would like to make a "disconnect" button.
I use Apache 2.2 and mod_perl2.
Here is the httpd.conf block that drives the authentification :

######################################
#### LOGIN
######################################
PerlModule MyScript::Commit
<Location />
        PerlAuthenHandler MyScript::Authen
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Intranet"
        Require valid-user
</Location>

I have tried to send the HTTP code 401 (and 403 as well)  but it doesn't
work.

Thank you,
FEREYRE Matthieu

" Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attaches peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
Si vous n'etes  pas le destinataire escompte, merci d'en informer l'expediteur immediatement
et de detruire ce courriel  ainsi que tous les documents attaches de votre systeme informatique.
Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie du present courriel et des documents attaches sans
autorisation prealable de son emetteur est interdite."

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure,
distribution or copying hereof is prohibited."