perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Manoj Bist" <manoj.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with IPC:RUN on Windows
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 07:24:39 GMT
My understanding is that a perl module that manipulates stdout is not
expected to work under mod_perl.  IPC::Run manipulates stdout to make
different processes connected by pipes work.

You can also go through the following guidelines for porting your scripts to
mod_perl.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html#Output_from_system_calls

The following links has guidelines on running subprocesses from mod_perl.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/performance.html#Forking_and_Executing_Subprocesses_from_mod_perl