perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo JH <jhfoo...@extracktor.com>
Subject Frustration over Apache 2.0/ 2.2 restart failure => possible package found
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:29:59 GMT
Hello Henrik, all,

With kind references from the modperl community, I've managed to confirm
a working Win32 modperl stack that will survive an apache restart based
on zero application code config. Not only does this stack do exactly
that, it is based on a more recent Visual C++ compiler, and claims
improved performance over the reference binary from Apache.

Please check out the binaries from:
http://www.apachelounge.com/download/

To summarise the procedures:
1. Install Apache 2.2 binaries from ApacheLounge
2. Install ActivePerl (I tested on build 822)
3. Install modperl via ppd from ApacheLounge
4. Install libapreq2 from http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/
5. Insert the following into httpd.conf
ServerSignature on
LoadFile "C:/Apache2/bin/libapreq2.dll"
LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so

My test OS is Windows 2003.

Henrik, I hope this is good news for you.

Thanks guys.