perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Praveen Ray <praveen...@yahoo.com>
Subject reading text/xml data in response handler
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:36:08 GMT
Hello Everyone
I've a javascript client library sending text/xml data like this:

var myRequest = new jsx3.net.Request();
myRequest.open("POST","http://myServlet");
myRequest.send(myDocument.getXML());

where jxs3.net.Request is an abstraction built over XMLHttp(It's
Tibco GI javascript library if you must know).

How would I read the xml data sent, in a mod-perl2 response Handler?
$r->param() wouldn't help since the Request Type is not set to
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
I'm thinking some way to reading raw-data using $r and then parsing it myself in the Handler
but can't find any example of how to read raw data. Apache2::RequestRec doesn't seem to have
any '$r->read' method.

Any ideas?
Thanks