perl-modperl mailing list archives

From John ORourke <john-modp...@o-rourke.org>
Subject Re: Performance Questions
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:09:03 GMT
Marc M. Adkins wrote:
> Well, I _am_ using XSLT for my template expansion.  That kind of makes
> XML important.
>
> Thanks for the responses, and that's about what I figured I would try.
> Just wondering if anyone would answer "no it won't work because..."

Let us know how it goes - using XSLT that way is often desirable from a
developer's point of view, but is usually impractical due to the
processing overhead.  If you end up successfully using this technique in
production without complaints from users please let the list know, I'm
sure a few other people are curious too!

cheers
John