perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Apache2 ENV
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:07:43 GMT
Okay, am being a bit lazy but I though I'd ask here and continue reading the docs while waiting
for replies.

We've finally ported mod_perl 1.99 to a lovely new mod_perl 2.0.n but some things don't work.
Namely PerlSetENV

This works under mod_perl but not CGI. Is there something else I should be doing to get ENV
populated under CGI?

Also, just had a quick look through the docs and I saw  PerlPostConfigRequire - the docs say
it's run as late as poss during server startup. So, I'm assuming vars declared in startup.pl
will still be shared between processes and that this is not a post server startup action.

CIA

-Ants

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet
provider.