perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <khan.sa...@wipro.com>
Subject open2 does not work in mod perl
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:50:33 GMT

Hi all

I am able to execute the below program in perl but NOT in mod_perl

$pid = open2(*Reader,*Writer,$test_cmd);
Writer->autoflush();
Reader->autoflush();

print Writer "mypwd\n";
while (<Reader>) {
$output .= $_;
}

In mod perl , whatever I write to Writer using "print Writer " does not
get reached to my program defined in $test_cmd. This works perfectly
fine with only perl but not with mod perl,what might be the reason and
any workaround

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Sajid