perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo JH <jhfoo...@extracktor.com>
Subject Re: which module for this purpose?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:04:26 GMT
Clinton's approach may be better (with PerlAccessHandler). Try that
approach first...

Basically to return a file content over there's not much work to be done:
1. Set the content mime type to octet/ application
2. open a file for reading as you normally would - via the open() and
close() functions
3. convert to base64 and send it over