perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dondi M. Stroma" <dstr...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Apache2 ENV
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:51:58 GMT
PerlSetENV will only make your environment variables available to perl
handlers. If you want them also available to CGI, you have to set them
twice, once with PerlSetENV and again with Apache's regular SetENV. If
there's a better way to do it, I'm sure someone on the list will speak up :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Anthony Gardner
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 9:07 AM
Subject: Apache2 ENV

Okay, am being a bit lazy but I though I'd ask here and continue reading the
docs while waiting for replies.

We've finally ported mod_perl 1.99 to a lovely new mod_perl 2.0.n but some
things don't work. Namely PerlSetENV

This works under mod_perl but not CGI. Is there something else I should be
doing to get ENV populated under CGI?