perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vanasco <jvana...@2xlp.com>
Subject Re: sharing data structures between scripts (forms)
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 03:42:15 GMT

> So, my *new* question is, (and I've got the hardcopy of the mod
> perl book so if theres a chapter I need to read, just point it out)

i'd read the book - sit down and spend 2-4 hours skimming through
it.  all of your questions are answered in it, and it explains the
architecture much more eloquently than you'll get off this list.

a lot of what you're asking ties to the  fundamental architecture and
design of mod_perl -- the books explain that really well, and will
give you a lot of insight into why things behave the way they do.