perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Victor Danilchenko <danil...@cs.umass.edu>
Subject Re: Help with sending custom headers in mod_perl2
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 03:03:16 GMT
	By the way, this submission of the HTTP header also seems to result in
an about 20 second additional delay on the client side -- i.e. if I
request an object which returns the Refresh header, I wait for about 20
seconds, then see the headers flash by as page contents, and then the
refresh occurs. I do not get this extra delay when I simply submit the
refresh as a <meta> header, so this seems to be an artifact of the HTTP
transaction in some way.