perl-modperl mailing list archives

From foobar <thurco...@thurcombe.com>
Subject mod_perl2 handler headache
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:23:06 GMT

Hi,

Im hoping someone here can help me, im really struggling with an annoying
problem :(

I have an Apache2 server running mod_perl2. I'm name based virtual host
which has a location match directive to map requests for "/" to my Response
Handler....

<LocationMatch "/">
     PerlResponseHandler MySite::Request
</LocationMatch>

This works fine, it returns an XML document which is transformed by
mod_transform. All is well there.

Then I have a PerlAccessHandler which should be called on any request to
/gallery

<LocationMatch "/gallery">
   PerlAccessHandler MySite::Gallery
</LocationMatch>

With this in place I cannot access any of my images :( If I wget the URL I
can see the 200 response but the served file is zero bytes....

Connecting to www.mysite.com|127.0.0.1|:80... connected.
Length: 0 [image/jpeg]

I'm not sure if this is a configuration problem or a design fault. I can see
that both handlers are called but why my image file length is zero bytes is
beyond me.

Any help greatly appreciated