perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Sergij Borodych <...@univ.kiev.ua>
Subject $r->handler and $r->set_handlers on all files
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:42:58 GMT
Hi,

I have configuration:
apache-2.0.59
mod_perl-2.0.3

<Directory "/somedir/htdocs">
     PerlAuthzHandler MyModule::authorize

and in authorize:

if ...
     $r->handler('perl-script');
     $r->set_handlers( (MP2 ? 'PerlResponseHandler' : 'PerlHandler') =>
\&somefunc );

If url is "/" all ok - authorize and after somefunc is called
But if I request all other files like "/test.html"
authorize called and set handlers, but somefunc not called :(

Also it called if request "/test" (try to resolve test.html I think)
and for non existing url(files) it(somefunc) called too

Where a problem?
Is a way for fix it without redirect or add new Perl*Handler
(PerlMapToStorageHandler,PerlFixupHandler?) ?

--
Sergij Borodych
http://bor.org.ua