perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl installation problem
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:26:21 GMT
I think I figured out the exact problem (not the solution)... apache starts
fine when forced to start on the commandline, but fails to start as a
service. SO it is not a problem of the apachemonitor per se.

It is wierd that something stops apache running as a service. Also it does
not write any logs whatsoever, to help troubleshooting!

Anoop

--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop