perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: internal_redirect & ModPerlRegistr
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:55:05 GMT
This is MP2 ........... actually RHE 1.99. We have compiled a test MP2 but still get seg faults.

Am not at work now but will look at this further tomorrow.

Torsten Foertsch <torsten.foertsch@gmx.net> wrote: On Monday 26 March 2007 17:51, Anthony
Gardner wrote:
>  As for the $r, it's coming from Apache->request()

So, it's mp1 then. Set PerlSendHeader to On then try the approach given in my
previous mail. I don't know for sure because I have switched to mp2 several
years ago.

>  but we are
> experiencing segfaults

switch to mp2. It's much more stable.

Torsten

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality.
Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.