perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Martin Moss <martin_m...@btopenworld.com>
Subject SOAP
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:02:33 GMT
All,

It's been a while since I've posted, but I have a new
project which has a SOAP interface. I have limited
experience with SOAP, so I was wondering if there is a
consensus of opinion as to what the best modules to
use are?

Effectively I'll be simply posting strings of SOAP XML
to a webpage... But eventually we may use SOAP to pass
data around between Classes. Although I'm not sure if
this would be overkill.

Any hints/advice would be much appreciated..

Marty

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality.
Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.