perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Martijn <sweetwaterg...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: PerlAuthenHandler
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:45:33 GMT
As someone here pointed out in an off-list email (thanks!), I had
forgotten to load the perl module, by writing
  PerlModule MyRoot::Testing
in httpd.conf. That wasn't very clever...

But then it still didn't work, until for some reason I changed
  PerlAuthenHandler MyRoot::Testing->autologin
  PerlAuthenHandler MyRoot::Testing::autologin

It's doing my head in, as in the line above this one, a -> is used
without any problems. It's all not very important, but I'd like to
write code of which I understand why it works, rather than code that
just happens to work.

Martijn.