perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Sergey Borodich <...@univ.kiev.ua>
Subject Re: run once at apache stop
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:51:41 GMT
Torsten Foertsch пишет:
> On Monday 05 March 2007 12:42, Sergey Borodich wrote:
>> I need some technique what work as
>> PerlRequire (or PerlPostConfigHandler)
>> at apache start (it run only once)
>>
>> but I need similar technique for stop apache
>> it must run if "apache stop" only once
>>
>> it need for cleanup shared memory before stop, etc
>>
>> and also desirably for mp1/mp2 both
>>
>> prompt something please...

thanks for answer

> 1) Create an object and store it in a global variable. Then use the DESTROY
> method to do what you want. That is what Perl::AtEndOfScope does.
it run after each child exit :(

> 2) Another way for mp2: create a cleanup handler APR::Pool::cleanup_register
> for one of the global pools. Apache2::ServerRec::pool or
> Apache2::Process::pool come to mind.
thanks for way, I try exploring it
I hope for mp1 something similar good also

> 3) And what about a simple END{} block?
it run after each child exit too :(

I try 1,3 before

I put END(DESTROY) in startup.pl and Lib.pm(loaded from startup)
but result it similar - it run after each apache child exit
tested on mp1(apache1) and mp2(apache2.0)

--
Sergey Borodich
http://bor.org.ua