perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Beginner" <der...@sciencephoto.com>
Subject More install woos
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:53:17 GMT
Hi,

In case anyone if following all the threads, this is a separate
system from the one I mailed about earlier.

I am attempting to get started with SOAP and mod_perl. I have
Apache/2.0.54

I installed SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache using
perl -MCPAN -e 'install ...'

During the build process I noticed some reference to mod_perl-1.29.
I checked my ~/.cpan build dir there is a directory mod_perl-1.29.

When I try to use the SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache there are errors
that @INC can't locate Apache/Constants.pm.

Isn't Apache::Constants a mp1 module? I can't recall ever installing
mod_perl on this host so I am not sure where the mod_perl-1.29 build
directory came from.

Is this a broken configuration?
Thanx,
Dp.