perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wall <jer...@marzhillstudios.com>
Subject Re: Apache2.2 - openssl 0.9.8d - modperl 2.03 unpredictable timeouts during requests
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:52:48 GMT
On Monday 05 March 2007 13:35, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> On 3/5/07, Jeremy Wall <jeremy@marzhillstudios.com> wrote:
> > I get 16 timeouts out of a total of 3402 requests in the forensic log for
> > a half day of traffic. Some of the requests are strait pass a file on
> > with no logic.
>
> On those, do you have any auth handlers, session activity, etc?  If
> there's no mod_perl involved in those at all, you'll have to look at
> the other modules that get used in those requests.
>
> - Perrin

I'm sorry I didn't communicate that very well. The requests are still handled
by a response handler. The requests in question however were basically just
sending an html page or a template with no template tags in them so no logic
was involved except for validating their login information. I've been over
that code with a fine tooth comb but nothing seems like it could cause a
problem. Maybe I just don't know what to look for.

Jeremy Wall