perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Perrin Harkins" <phark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy post authentication with modified credentials
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:45:59 GMT
On 2/16/07, Steve Ensley <steve.ensley@gmail.com> wrote:
> What would a workable way to proxy this connection to the appserver
> but providing the modified credentials.

I can think of a few things that would probably work.  You could make
the proxy requests yourself, with LWP.  You could hack the source of
mod_proxy.  You could run your auth translation code on the appserver,
if it's an apache server that you have access to.  You could also
write your code as an input filter, changing the auth credentials
before mod_proxy sees them.

- Perrin