perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tracy12 <j_lal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lost ENV variable value .........
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 01:18:25 GMT

I agree but look at the following scenario

if User hits http://somedomain/test.pl?param1=x&param2=y

and if a failure happens in the authenticate handler I need to redirect to

http://casmachine:8443/cas/login?service=<above url> that is
http://casmachine:8443/cas/login?service=http://somedomain/test.pl?param1=x&param2=y

even though the
http://casmachine:8443/cas/login?service=http://somedomain/test.pl is static
users might requrest for inner files. Hence it is not static

Due to this reason I thought I cant use AUTH_REQUIRED and use ErrorDocument

Please let me know above can be achieved even using errorDocument

Thanks