perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Ugly build scenario...
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 03:54:29 GMT
Nevermind

 - no, it's not fun - and the project really should rethink failing
   with an error or offering an override to bypass this error.

In this case it was svn's bogus use checkout/export time and crossing timezones
that have screwed up my datestamps.  For a project with extreme dedication to
metadata, this screwball default always trips up.

Bill