perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Heuston, Gary James" <GHeus...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject New member
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:37:14 GMT
Hey all, I am a new list member but a longtime Perl junkie :).  I
started scripting Perl about 6 years ago, and I still haven't found a
language I like as much as this...

  I am considering converting some of the tools my group is using to
mod_perl, however the company standard is to use Apache Tomcat (on
Win32) instead of standard Apache server.  Has anyone been able to get
mod_perl to work (or even build?) with Tomcat on Win32?

Thanks,

Gary Heuston

Software Configuration Management (SCM)

TIAA-CREF, Charlotte Regional Office