perl-modperl mailing list archives

From turnbui <ian...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: localhost vs vhost problem
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:56:58 GMT

Yes I did  httpd -S and it reports what I have 5 localhosts.
As for taking the firsrt defined vhost vs what httpd.conf has I thought of
this and commented out the /htdocs which is why localhost is pointing to the
1st vhosts folders.
I've just taken out the include of vhosts.conf and tried it so now there is
no mod_perl definition ONLY the LoadFile + LoadModule and localhost still
works fine. When I use ianst.homeip.net it still goes to the same folders
[due to HOSTS file entry] but doesn't work. Strange that without the
mod_perl stuff that WAS in the <VirtualHost> block but now excluded the
Perlscript in these examples work.
So maybe its not ASP at all?? The examples were from C:\Perl\eg\IEExamples
and are the only ones I've gottem around to testing due to the probs. Can
you confirm for this poor fool that these are ASP types please? Maybe I'm
barking up the wrong tree here.
Sorry to take up your time guys but this is becoming depressing.
Cheers
Ian t