perl-modperl mailing list archives

From turnbui <ian...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: localhost vs vhost problem
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:05:26 GMT

Thanks Rob,
I've been making changes like removing the ExecCGI from the options on the
DocRoot of ianst.homeip.net and thus proving [I think] that the vhost is
working as the .pl files only list in the browser where before they would
execute. I've played with the Deny All to prove I can't access the folder
where I could b4 when it was Allow from All, etc etc. Not really sure what
else I can do.
I've tried making it the 2nd vhost and removing its HOSTS entry as well.
Everything points to the fact that the vhost is functioning but just not the
PerlScript part of the examples???

Any ideas what I should try next?
Thanks