perl-modperl mailing list archives

From turnbui <ian...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: localhost vs vhost problem
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:06:55 GMT

Thanks for your time. Here it is in th <VirtualHost> block.

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerName ianst.homeip.net
 DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/iansthtdocs"
# ErrorLog logs/ianst-host-error.log
# CustomLog logs/ianst-host-access.log common
 ServerAlias ianst
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/iansthtdocs/cgi-bin/"
# Alias       /perl/    "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/iansthtdocs/perl/"
#
# Alias       /asp/    "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/iansthtdocs/asp/"

#
 PerlModule  Apache::ASP
 <Files ~ (\.asp)>
   SetHandler  perl-script
# this line stops it finding my /cgi-bin/iansCaptcha.asp  file ?? ie
prevents SSI's from perl/...
   PerlHandler Apache::ASP
# next 2 go together in place of above - requires  Apache/Registry.pm @INC
#    PerlHandler Apache::Registry