perl-modperl mailing list archives

From turnbui <ian...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject localhost vs vhost problem
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:10:39 GMT

Hi folks,
My ASP works for localhost but not for the vhost. The ASP config is within
the <VirtualHost> block so should only apply to that localhost. I originally
had the ASP config in the vhosts directory using an .htaccess file but was
told it would be faster if put into the <VirtualHost> block.
No matter what I try I can't get the ASP pages served correctly when I
access them through the http://vhost1.turnbui.net/asp
I'm using Apache 2.2 / Perl 5.8.8.819 / ASP 2.59 on a WinXP Home machine.
I copied C:\Perl\eg\IEExamples to my vhosst DocRoot folder and although the
index page and the four example pages are displayed they are missing parts
when accessed as http://vhost1.turnbui.com/asp yet when accessed using
http://localhost/asp they all work as they should.
Can anyone throw some light as to what I might try please?
Thanks
Ian t