perl-modperl mailing list archives

From aj2taylo <and...@andrewjtaylor.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl problems - require file
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:49:30 GMT

Thanks for the link, I'll investigate that further.

Correct, moduleX.methods has sub routines defined, but is not itself a
package.  This is all part of a legacy system, and moduleX.pm is used as a
form handler, so moduleX.methods exists purely for architectural reasons
(separating certain functions from the form handling functions).

This architectural approach has worked fine for years, and as stated before,
there were no changes to moduleX.methods or changes to the top of moduleX.pm
(where the require stmt is).