perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Passing $r->pnotes on $r->internal_redirect
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:01:00 GMT
Greetings,

I have a handler that calls $r->internal_redirect('/new/location').  I
want to avoid recomputing the data I have in $r->pnotes at the time of
the redirect, and instead magically pass that pnotes data to the $r in
the new handler somehow.

I can stash the $r->pnotes data in $c->pnotes, then grab it from
$c->pnotes in the new handler.  Heck, I could even use $c->pnotes
instead of $r->pnotes and forget about the problem (well maybe it's that
easy, but I'm not sure!).

I looked through the docs for some way of doing this that doesn't
involve $c->pnotes but didn't see anything.  Does that functionality
exist somewhere I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Fred