perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: localhost vs vhost problem
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:29:12 GMT
turnbui wrote:
> The examples were from C:\Perl\eg\IEExamples
> and are the only ones I've gottem around to testing due to the probs. Can
> you confirm for this poor fool that these are ASP types please?

Those are not Apache::ASP or mod_perl.  They are from ActiveState and
they use the Windows Scripting Host to run perl in your IE browser.  You
should ask about them on a mailing list for ActivePerl.

If you want to write server-side pages using an ASP-like object model,
you can do it with Apache::ASP and mod_perl.  Look at the documentation
and examples for Apache::ASP here:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-ASP/

- Perrin