perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl problems - require file
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:40:46 GMT
aj2taylo wrote:
> Sorry, one other thing I didn't mention from the start is that the errors are
> happening inconsistently.  We can rarely duplicate the error, but see it
> showing up in log files, and a QA can periodically replicate it.
>
> So do you think it be related to a bad Apache process, rather than software
> based?
That _absolutely_ sounds to me that your hitting different httpd
children. -- require checks %INC first and the first child to require
the file will have the definitions.  The others won't.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.