perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kevin Ruscoe <ke...@sapphireoflondon.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Tie-DxHash v1.02 released
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:32:02 GMT
All

Tie-DxHash is intended to permit the use of more elaborate rewrite rules
in Apache configuration files written with Perl Sections.

I recently released a new version of Tie-DxHash.  This release fixes a
bug in the NEXTKEY method that was highlighted when using any function
which resets the hash's
internal iterator (e.g. keys or values).

The detailed changes are as follows:

- fixed bug: tied hashes did not work correctly when used with keys/values;
tested with keys.t and scalar.t
- Added Build.PL and META.yml files to distribution
- Added support for testing with Test::Distribution, Test::Kwalitee,
  Test::Perl::Critic, Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage
- Updated code to match Perl Best Practices and pass all tests down to
severity 1
- Ran tests through Devel::Cover and confirmed 100% coverage

If you have any problems with the new release, please let me know.

Regards
Kevin