perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: reset multiple cookies
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:58:53 GMT
John ORourke wrote:
> Very strange then... My best guess is the browser will only accept one
> cookie with a given name in a given set of headers - check the response
> headers to see that they're all there, then you know it's the browser.
> I found the Web Developers Toolbar for Firefox very useful when doing my
> cookie code - you can view, manually add, clear session cookies, clear
> domain cookies, view which cookies will be sent to the server, view
> response headers etc.
Like um ---

curl -I -Hmyheader URI

never trust a browser -- just make you send what you mean to send.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.