perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Apache2::Cookie/APR::Request::Cookie
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 19:48:05 GMT
cfaust-dougot wrote:
> I have read that and I used to use the 2nd method on that page without
> any problems.. Because I'm trying to do away with CGI.pm I'm now using
> the 3rd method "using libapreq2' but without the content type etc when
> its a redirect.
>
> Because there isn't a redirect example using libapreq2, does that mean
> it doesn't work with redirects??
You should be able to use Exapmle #2 replacing CGI::Cookie calls with
APR:: calls as show in example #3.  Leave th redirect intact.

There is no example because I didn't write one......

It definitely works -- I have production code that does it.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.