perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Sumit Shah <ss...@gce2000.com>
Subject MODPERL and Reverse Proxy
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:37:08 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to setup my Apache in such a way that for any .jsp requests
it invokes a Perl Handler. After invoking the Perl handler, it should
use the Reverse proxy setup to forward the same request to another server.

Here is my configuration(httpd.conf):

<FilesMatch "\.(jsp|cgi|gif|html)$">
        PerlHeaderParserHandler My::RequestHandler
</FilesMatch>

ProxyRequests     Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass               / http://38.118.10.188:8035/
ProxyPassReverse  / http://38.118.10.188:8035/

I want the request to come to My::RequestHandler FIRST and then go to
the ProxyPass Directive. It does not do this. It BYPASSES my handler and
goes to the Reverse Proxy.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Sumit