perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Matthew Lineen <li...@lineen.com>
Subject dhandler not performing as expected
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:17:56 GMT
Mason Gurus:

I have the following dhandler issue with mason/mod_perl/apache v1.3:

On disk, I have the following files...

/home/me/inherit/one/index.html
/home/me/inherit/one/test/dhandler
/home/me/inherit/one/test/override  <-- this is a file not a dir

When I access "http://localhost/me/inherit/test/override/foo", why do I
see the contents of the "override" file?  I would expect that the
dhandler *should* be serving this!

Then, if I call $m->decline() in the override file, why is
$m->dhandler_arg() = 'override'?  I would expect that it should be
'override/foo'!

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

-----
httpd.conf...

Alias   /me/inherit	/home/me/inherit/one
<Directory              /home/me/inherit/one>
  DirectoryIndex index.html
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
  PerlAddVar  MasonCompRoot "one => /home/me/inherit/one"
  PerlSetVar  MasonDataDir  /home/me/inherit/masondata
  Allow from all
</Directory>